This unit gives you basic introduction of Interview & related myths, reality of it
What is Interview ?+
- It is structured meeting between Job-seeker and an employer
- Interviewing is a skill like riding your bike
- PRACTICE makes PERFECT
Interview is two way road+
- The interviewer is trying to assess the candidate for the job suitability
- You decide if the environment is right for you.
- Interviews are fair and objective
- The job always goes to the best candidate
- Some people are naturally good at interviews, others aren’t ; it’s not something you can change
- Lots of research shows that interviewers consistently misjudge how good the candidate will be when they actually start doing the job
- The job usually goes to the person who performs best at the interview.
- Everyone can get better, a lot better.
All it takes is preparation and practice
- If you have not properly trained and learned you are guaranteed to fall short of your objective.
- This is about being superior to the contestant running in this career Race.
- This program will help you to open your career door to achieving your target.