Why it is important to find about your skills ? Because it helps you find best fit job and related concerns such as.
- Helps to search skill relevant job
- Helps to highlight specific skills in CV
- Helps to plan your training
Types of Skills
At Job you will use a different skills. These skills are:
- Employability skills
- Transferable skills
- Specialist skills.
Most common and universal skills which mostly required at job , comes under employability skills . Such as
- Communication Skills, Business Etiquettes, Team Work , Positive Attitude, Problem Solving, Leadership , Self-Management & Learning Skills
If you would like to improve it further you may join our Job Ready Programs .
A transferable skill which you can transfer it from one job to another. For Example , able use sales or accounting software in one company to another company with help of basics .
Specialist skills is a specific job. For Example
- Sales Skills
- Recruitment in HR
- SAP program for SCM module
If you are looking to develop your specialist Skills , Ask our Experts to help you.