How to get Career Options
- Explore career options with job search
- Get Inspiring Career Stories
- Look part-time and Free jobs around you
- Keep on learning online
- Find Mentors
- Stay Connected in your interest related Network
Following things needs to understand you start searching Job.
- Understand Job
- Understand your skills related to Job
- If not enough skills get it first
- What is career path , learning path of the Job ?
Keep in your mind more open about future and try to see job search with few key things in mind.
- What jobs are in demand now and Why ?
- What regions have the most jobs and Why ?
- What are your skills which does not affected by automation and still you required ?
For career starters , learning is far more important than anything. So keep that in mind while searching job
How to get job ready without Job?
- Do volunteer or Free work
- Keep on learning
- Be realistic in expectations and in learning during industry projects
- Check out online options regularly
Tips for Fresher – Free Work & Training
- Develop expertise and skills first , rest will follow you
- Nothing is free so the missing opportunity will cost you later
- Be Dedicated at learning or be ready to pay the cost of time & future competition
- Don’t give up image is easy to share and hard to execute .
- Don’t give excuses
- Knowledge is like fuel to career engine, so keep on learning
- Make Difference in career race
- No Work , No Training Or No learning will decrease your career speed in competition
- Job courses helps to stay healthy and fit in terms of career like gym training for body.
- Easy Job getting – Many job programs are with job assistance
Do you find your loved ones stops you from your goal?
Don’t comes with wrong conclusion . Try to understand
- Why they feel this ? Just Ask
- Put yourself in their position and think about why they hold this opinion.
- Do they have more good reasons to argue?
- Do your research to show you’re making an informed decision
- Share your reasons for choosing this career calmly.
- Best answer to all is – Prove yourself
Types of work arrangement and hours
- Volunteer / Free-work
- Project base
- Work from Home