What is self employed ?
Working for oneself as a freelance or the owner of a business rather than for an employer.
Example of Self-Employed career
- CA or Accountant
- Film Direction
Benefits of Self-Employed Career
- Follow your passion & creativity
- Sky is the limit for Financial & Personal Growth
- Enjoy Freedom
- Better work-life balance
Why you choose to be self employed ? You might be like
- want to support your own strong passion
- want a variety of work or work places
- want to plan your own way of time, hours of work, how you work
- wanted to focus on children as a parent
- reach at level of expert and want to share it own way
- can’t find a full-time job in your area of work
- want additional money
Does a self employed fit for you?
Before deciding be a self employed , Understand your abilities.
- Ability to make yourself responsible for everything time , money & efforts
- Ability to manage work pressure
- Ability to be well organized
- Clear understanding of what you do & what you get paid in how much time.
- Ready for sell yourself
- Ability to identify your own mistake, learning , opportunity , solutions & resources
What are the advantages of a self employed career ?
- Freedom of time, work , life & passion
- Show your creative power
- Progress like Sky is limit
- Job security – Your expertise is your resume .
What are the challenges of a self employed career?
- You will not paid at the end of the month without performance . You have to earn it
- For everything you are responsible including regular income
- It is not 8 hour job shift, It is 24 hour shift
- Ready to face reality of paper plan and real plan output at financially , professionally & family wise
- Look out all things together – Big Picture .
How to Start Self employed career?
- Get Advice from industry experts and understand challenges & opportunities
- Do you research about targeted market, skills & offers
- Keep on learning
- Get your first assignment no matter if delivered free . It will boost confidence to make better plan
How to get success as Self employed ?
- Keep on Learning & keep an eye on targeted market
- Build Capital , focus on regular Income
- Get best process as earliest in all areas of work
- Be flexible for every situation
- Evaluate yourself and fix it
- Don’t compare self-employed career with regular employment. Both has benefits and challenges in their own way. In technology time , Sky is the limit . So keep on working.