Assistant General Manager/General Manager
- Post Date:December 11, 2018
- Apply Before: June 15, 2019
- Views 55
- Preferred Certification Other CertificationMonthly Salary 1,00,000 - 5,00,000Career Level Senior Level
- Min. Experience 15 - 20 YearsGender MaleINDUSTRY Others
- Qualification Master’s Degree
Function/Department – Personnel
Reports to – Head Personnel
Years of Experience – 15 yearsCandidates need to be under 45 years of age!
1. 15 years experience
2. Good Communication skills
3. Qualified HR person
4. Exposure of liaising with Govt. Bodies or Authorities
5. Handled unions
6. Experience in handling Basic Factory Laws
7. Managed multiple locations
8. Min Headcount handled 2500-3000
Definition and Scope
The position holder is responsible for:
- Supporting the Head Personnel in Planningand coordinating Personnel / Employee Relations activities of the organizationto ensure Statutory and Regulatory compliance.
- Implement strategic initiatives andpolicy matters considering changes in regulatory provisions, Best Practices inIndustry
- Independently work on Projects which areof Strategic Nature, co-ordinate, manage implementation schedules, report anydeviations / delays in projects
- Ideate on new structures, processesoptimal utilisation of OS Manpower and ensure insulate the company fromstatutory risks
- Constantly monitor changes in statutoryenvironment and advice internal stakeholders.
Duties and responsibilities
- Monitor and Ensure adherence to statutorycompliance in respect of all Establishments / Printing Locations of pan India.
- Monitor and Ensure optimum deployment andutilization of Outsourced Manpower. Analyse and suggest ways for costreduction, automation, derisking the processes from statutory risks undervarious applicable laws like WJ Act.
- Advise Location SPOCs on legal,statutory and compliance matters under varied labor statutes.
- Analyze and suggest modifications tocompensation and benefits policies to establish competitive programs and ensureproductivity and compliance with legal requirements.
- Liaison with statutory authorities, tradeunion leaders and other stakeholders, negotiate bargaining agreements and helpinterpret labor contracts.
- Plan, organize or coordinate the trainingon statutory and Employee relations activities
- Represent organization at personnel-relatedhearings and investigations.
- Study legislation, arbitration decisions,collective bargaining contracts, organization structuring by competitors toassess industry trends.
- Develop and/or administer specialprojects in areas such as contract manpower engagement, news agency contracts,etc.
- Define Statutory Audit scope, Schedules,Audit plan. Ensure execution of Audit schedules, publish the findings to HRLeadership, initiate and monitor corrective actions.
Graduate or Post Graduate in anydiscipline with Masters in Human Resources.
Must have minimum 15 yearsexperience and minimum 5 to 7 years in managing Industrial Relations functionin a large manufacturing setup.
Key Skills / Core Competencies Required:
Good Networking Skills
Commitment to excellence
Team work and collaboration
Excellent communication skills withvarious stake holders
Excellent Negotiation skills
Ability to lead cross-functional,inter-departmental teams to achieve tactical and strategic goals