HR Manager - Talent Acquisition - Housing Finance
- Post Date:December 19, 2018
- Views 35
- Preferred Certification Other CertificationMonthly Salary 70,000 - 1,00,000Career Level Senior Level
- Min. Experience 6 YearsGender AllINDUSTRY Finance
- Qualification Bachelor Degree
The company wholly owned subsidiary is registered as a housing finance company with National Housing Bank (NHB) and engaged in various financial services businesses. It provides both wholesale and retail funding opportunities across sectors.
Experience : 6 to 8 Years
Business Unit : Housing Finance
Domain : HR
Purpose of Job
To manage the end to end recruitment activities from sourcing to on-boarding for pan India locations
External -Consultants / Agencies, Portals, Colleges, Candidates
Internal – DepartmentalHeads, Functional Heads, Business HR
Role directly reports to – Chief Manager HR
• Managing the end to end activities for sourcing to on-boarding across levels; multiple locations and functions
• Partner with BHR for understanding critical open mandates and effective planning to ensure those mandates are handled with utmost importance and dedication
• Sourcing for suitable candidates as per job requirements and critical attributes as required for the role and ensuring delivery of quality resumes within specified turnaround time.
• Sourcing for quality resumes and conduct initial HR round i.e. ASK (Attitude, Skills & Knowledge),judge suitability of the candidates with reference to work culture &environment, salary expectations, counseling candidates for compensation
• Coordination with various Department Heads or Hiring Managers for open mandates and understanding their requirements. Creating / Modifications of Job Descriptions, in case required.
• Periodically meet department heads/ hiring managers to discuss challenges faced & progress so far and discuss way ahead to close open mandates. Should have good understanding of the talent pool availability in the market and periodically update the Hiring Managers on the skill gap availability and provide critical / valuable inputs in manpower planning and allocations.
• Salary offer negotiations and discussions. Should be able to interpret industry benchmark data /internal parity and make offer proposals.
• Create a talent pipeline for future requirements and undertake industry / competitors by mapping critical roles /functions and also provide Departmental heads / hiring manager’s inputs for effective decision making.
• Optimize the use of various talent sourcing portals like Naukri, Monster, IIM Jobs, Social Media, etc. for ensuring a data bank / talent pool of suitable candidates are created for future requirements. Ensure optimum utilization of all recruitment channels available.
• Effectively manage the internal vs external sourcing strategy and partner with external sourcing agencies for ensuring continuous flow of resumes to ensure that the mandates are closed within stipulated TAT and is cost efficient
• Maintain and update various trackers like sourcing trackers, position update, etc and other MIS as required for updating senior management on the progress. Assist in preparation of weekly / monthly / quarterly MIS and ensure that data provided is error free.
• Manage the HRMS system and ensure that the vacancies listed on the same are periodically updated.
• Work closely with Operation Excellence team to streamline & improve the current recruitment process and value add to BHR in closing open mandates, under SET.
• Evaluate and recommend empanelment of consultants and monitor their performance viz-a-viz company expectations and requirements.